Ophthalmology Clinics & Research
Ophthalmology Clinics & Research focuses on different aspects of eye surgery such as clinical and basic research on the cornea and the anterior segment of the eye, new techniques of refractive and cataract surgeries, vision science, and corneal cross-lining, post lasik conditions and care, surgically induced astigmatism, cataract surgery, corneal transplant success rate, paecilomyces infection, clear corneal incision, post-operative corneal melt, malyugin ring cataract surgery are under the scope of the journal.
Ophthalmology Clinics & Research considers articles on clinical ophthalmology related issues such as ophthalmia neonatorum, pterygium histology, aphakic glaucoma, acute zonal occult outer retinopathy (AZOOR), hypertrophic pachymeningitis, phacomorphic glaucoma, pseudoexfoliation syndrome, binasal hemianopsia, bitemporal heteronymous hemianopsia, cycloplegic refraction, cycloplegic drugs, macular edema optical coherence tomography (OCT), juxta fovea retinal telangiectasis, central serous retinopathy treatment, involutional ectropion, impaired depth perception, lacrimal fistula, sagging eye syndrome, spontaneous periorbital ecchymosis, neonatal conjunctivitis, ocular pemphigoid, Non-Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) and Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (AAION) eye, macular pseudohole, scleromalacia perforans, and subperiosteal haemorrhage. Quality articles are welcome for submission which will aid in attaining high impact factor.
Emerging practices and the experiences in this field needs a critical and thorough discussion to spread the knowledge so that the researchers, ophthalmologists, and pharmacist adopt them to pass on the benefits to the needy. Ophthalmology Clinics & Research accepts articles in the form of research articles, review articles, short communications, letter to editors, commentaries, case reports, etc. This ophthalmology journal is a peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal dedicated towards the distribution of valuable information for the societal benefit. Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Ophthalmology Clinics & Research
- Corneal Opacities after Wearing Colored Soft Contact Lenses Tatsuya Mimura*, Hidetaka Noma Emiko Watanabe, Masato Ochi, Atsushi Mizota
- Clinical Applications of Human Ocular Optics in Vision Corrections and Lens Accommodation Jui-Teng Lin*
- Dexamethasone Intravitreal Implant for Diabetic Macular Edema in Previously Treated Patients Albert J. Augustin*
- Toric Implantable Collamer Lens Implantation Combined with Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Arcuate Keratotomy to Correct High Post-Penetrating Keratoplasty Refractive Errors Jingliang He, Tao Zhang, Tiehong Chen, Suqing Liu and Shaowei Li*
- Corneal Collagen Cross-linking (CXL): Controversy and Fundamentals Jui-Teng Lin*
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science
- Dermatology Clinics and Research
- Journal of Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research