is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies related to all aspects of aging and Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation medicine it concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment and rehabilitation management of people with disabling medical conditions. It was developed primarily to meet the needs of young adults and those of working age, but aspects of the specialty, particularly relating to technical aids, provision of wheelchairs, orthotics or prosthetics, are relevant to people of all ages. Ageing research covers around the world, Explores social, behavioral and population health aspects of ageing, Integrates research and practice across a range of disciplines, Inspires communication between researchers and those using research findings, Contributes to better practices and policies.
Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN: 2637-7403) consider articles in the following areas: physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, studies related to aging specific genes and proteins, medical applications with aging-associated issues etc. It also covers research on fast emerging areas of adult’s stem cells, brain imaging, calorie restriction, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology and clinical aspects of aging.
Rehabilitation strives people gain greater independence after illness, injury or surgery. welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Importance of Tooth Brushing in Pediatrics - A Short Review Stuti Mohan*, Shalu Jain, Neelu Jain and Harpreet Kaur Bali
- Paradoxical Dimensions of Autonomous Oncogenicity and Maintenance Conditioning Due to Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Lawrence M Agius*
- Molecular Changes in Protein Expression in Age-Related Cardiac Hypertrophy in the F344XBN Rat Model Kevin M Rice*, Jackie Fannin, Sunil K Kakarla, Nandini DPK Manne, Ravikumar Arvapalli, Miaozong Wu, Michael Hambuchen and Eric R Blough
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies Syndrome Shahin Asadi*, Hossein Amjadi, Gholnesa Valizadeh and Mahsa Jamali
- Age-Dependent Sensitivity of Na+/K+-atpase Alpha Subunit Isoforms in Brain Tissue Hydration and Ouabain Binding Sinerik Ayrapetyan*, Anna Nikoghosyan and Armenuhi Heqimyan
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)