Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (JMMI) is a universal "peer evaluated" open access medical journal, focused on spreading data on the most recent patterns and advances in the field of Microbiology, Infectious Diseases, Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology and Mycology.
Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections gives a gathering to researchers, researchers, academicians, scientists, and understudies by giving Open access stage for publishing their work in the developing field to publish excellent unique research on the most recent advances of microbes. It covers exploratory examinations of microorganisms and their conventional partners that relate structure and capacity to development, multiplication, morphogenesis, diseases and infections.
Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections accepts Articles on clinical or laboratory investigations of relevance to microbiology, immunology, infectious diseases, parasitology and other related fields that are of interest to the medical profession are eligible for consideration. Article types considered include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics(ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research(ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)