BioMed Research Journal(ISSN: 2473-1943)
BioMed Research Journal is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of research.
BioMed Research Journal is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of biomedical sciences. The objective of the journal is to provide a scientific communication medium to discuss the utmost advancements in the domain of biomedical sciences. This journal aims to assemble and reserve precise, specific, detailed data on this immensely important subject.
Biomedical Research is a scientific open access journal that specifies and describes the development activities conducted in the field of biomedicine research. This journal encompasses the study related to microbiology, biochemistry, clinical, medical, computational and engineering aspects relevant to biomedical sciences. Articles will be also considered from related analysis from cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, computational studies, biophysics, immunology, translational medicine biomedical research, biomedicine, biomedical science, biomedical engineering, biology, biomedical informatics, biomedical diagnostics, biomedical ethics, biomedical therapy, biomedical systems, biomedical technology, medical research, clinical research, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, personalized medicine, surgical instrument disciplines. Submission of important articles containing advanced research output aiding in forwarding the subject are most welcome. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare.
BioMed Research Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent. You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in BioMed Research Journal(ISSN: 2473-1943)
- Effects of Therapeutic Ultrasound on Radiation-Induced Skin Damage and Restriction of joint Mobility in Rats Hirokazu Narita, Shuhei Koeda, Kazuto Takahashi and Hiroshi Shimoda*
- DEC1 and DEC2 Regulate Apoptosis of Human Prostate Adenocarcinoma LNCap Cells Qiang Liu, Yunyan Wu, Hiroko Seino, Tadashi Yoshizawa, Toshihiro Haga, Satoko Morohashi and Hiroshi Kijima*
- Jaundice as an Initial Manifestation of Pancreatic Dedifferentiated Liposarcoma Tadashi Yoshizawa*, Satoko Morohashi, Shintaro Goto, Toshihiro Haga, Hiroko Seino, Yunyan Wu, Kenichi Hakamada and Hiroshi Kijima
- Human Skin Sensitizing Properties, Mutagenicity and Blood-Brain Barrier Penetration of Organotin Compounds Using in silico Approaches Charli Deepak Arulanandam, Inamul Hasan Madar, Vinoth Kumar Ponnusamy**, Arthur James Rathinam and Hans-Uwe Dahms*
- BHLH Transcription Factors DEC1 and DEC2: From Structure to Various Diseases Yunyan Wu* & Hiroshi Kijima
- Advance Research on Alzheimers & Parkinsons Disease
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
- Archive of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Journal of Rheumatology Research
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN: 2473-1943)