BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of research.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of biomedical sciences. The objective of the journal is to provide a scientific communication medium to discuss the utmost advancements in the domain of biomedical sciences. This journal aims to assemble and reserve precise, specific, detailed data on this immensely important subject.
Biomedical Research is a scientific open access journal that specifies and describes the development activities conducted in the field of biomedicine research. This journal encompasses the study related to microbiology, biochemistry, clinical, medical, computational and engineering aspects relevant to biomedical sciences. Articles will be also considered from related analysis from cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, computational studies, biophysics, immunology, translational medicine biomedical research, biomedicine, biomedical science, biomedical engineering, biology, biomedical informatics, biomedical diagnostics, biomedical ethics, biomedical therapy, biomedical systems, biomedical technology, medical research, clinical research, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, personalized medicine, surgical instrument disciplines. Submission of important articles containing advanced research output aiding in forwarding the subject are most welcome. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent. You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): A look at the Pandemic from a UK Intensive Care Unit Epicenter Kishan Patel* and Arni Hafstad
- Lesional Diagnostic Approach of Common Dermatoses in Children at the University Clinics of Kinshasa - Democratic Republic of Congo Seudjip Nono Lydie Joelle*, Traoré Adama, Adegbidi Hugues, Tukadila Kabangi Hervé Alex, Nkodila Natuhoyila Aliocha and Bunga Muntu Paulo
- Impact of Novel Coronavirus (nCOVID-19) on Mental Health: Impairment of Brain Activity Mihir Y Parmar*
- Adenocarcinoma in Pancreatic Organogenesis Stefanie Julia Willmann*
- Determination of Existence of a Soul, Properties, Follow Dalton (Da) Rule to Explain Body-Cells & Time of Outgoing from the Body and Other Activities Nirmalendu Das*
- Denaturants of Proteins as a Platform for Antiviral Medicines Qinyi Zhao*
- Animal as a Living System Martin Vlček*
- Research Progress in STAT3 Wang Jiang Ya, Li Meng Meng, Jiang Lian and Guo Peng*
- Ulcer and Score Indices of Unripe Plantain Peels Extract Match that of Omeprazole as Antiulcerogenic Agent Jimmy EO* and Ntong IU
- Covid-19: A Pandemic Threat to Public Health Arun Kumar Srivastava* and Vinay Kumar Singh
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)