Journal of Chemical Science and Engineering(ISSN:2642-0406)
Journal of Chemical Science and Engineering(ISSN: 2642-0406) is an international, open-access, peer-reviewed journal provides a forum for the publication of peer-reviewed papers to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in the field of chemical science and engineering.
Journal of Chemical Science and Engineering(ISSN: 2642-0406) reflects the latest advances being made worldwide in a broad scope of chemical science and engineering. It covers all areas of subjects such as semi-conductors, catalysis, clean energy, nanotechnology, nanoscience, biomaterials, biotechnology, particle technology, separation science and technology, sustainable technologies, green processing and multiphase processing.
Journal of Chemical Science and Engineering(ISSN: 2642-0406) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. The journal operates a blind review policy. Manuscripts are reviewed by editorial board members or other qualified persons. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Chemical Science and Engineering(ISSN: 2642-0406) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Keywords: Journal of Chemical Sciences, Journal of Chemical Science and Engineering, Chemical Science Journals, Open Access Chemical Science Journals, Chemical Science and Engineering Journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Chemical Science and Engineering(ISSN:2642-0406)
- Birnessite-Related Manganese Nano-Oxides: Dopant Location, a Key Factor to understand their Properties A Azor, I Gómez-Recio, L Ruiz-González, M Parras, JM González-Calbet*
- Aplysiatoxin Time-Resolved Absorption and Resonance FT-IR and Raman Biospectroscopy and Density Functional Theory (DFT) Investigation of Vibronic-Mode Coupling Structure in Vibrational Spectra Analysis Alireza Heidari*, Jennifer Esposito and Angela Caissutti
- Enhancing Optical Properties of Triple Layered Core-Shell Nanostructures Gashaw Beyene*
- An Extensive Review for Recent Advancement in Fluorspar Test Method by WDXRF Naseem Akhter*, Mohsin Mumtaz and Syed Sajid Hussain
- Interactions between Saccharides and Phosphate-based Salts: A Mini Review on their Physicochemical Properties Neha Aggarwal*