Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Optic Pathway Gliomas (Report of 12 Cases) Said Hilmani, Idriss El Fathi and Abdelhakim Lakhdar
- The Good, Bad and Ugly of Memory Enhancing Drugs Gurmeet Singh Sarla*
- Is CT Cisternography in CSF Rhinorrhea Really Antiquated? Clinical Review of 14 Cases with Pictorial Depiction Prerna Garg*, R Rajakumar, Ashritha Bandla and Devanand
- Mechanical Analysis of Peripheral Nerve: An in vivo Pilot Study Using Vibrational Optical Coherence Tomography Frederick H Silver*, Nikita Kelkar and Tanmay Deshmukh
- Deep Science of CosmoNeurology The Multiverse and The Supracortical Consciousness Mukhopadhyay AK*
- Hydatid Cyst in Sub-Saharan Africa: One Rare Case of Encephalic Localization in The North-East of Benin Fatigba OH*, Brun LVC and Quenum K*
- Management of Advanced Child Hydrocephalus From 2008 to 2018 in Parakou, Benin Fatigba OH*, Hode L, Adedemy D, Quenum K, Savi de Tove KM and Allode SA
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)