International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research in all areas of anesthesiology.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like lung or alveolar recruitment maneuver, robotic surgery, preanesthesia evaluation, pharmacology, intrathecal anesthesia, event of epidural anesthesia, aryngeal atresia, tracheal agenesis, tracheal atresia, softwares for hemodynamic monitoring, laryngeal mask airway (LMA), anesthesia-related machineries.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) accepts submissions in the field of anesthesiology across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- Anesthetic Implications during Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Manjula Sarkar*
- Perioperative Management of Patients with Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome Sheetal K* and Rachana Reddy AG
- Uncuffed Endotracheal Tube as Nasopharyngeal Airway in Pediatrics: A Twig for Drowning Boat Rishabh Jaju, Narender Kaloria*, Nikhil Kothari, Shilpa Goyal, Priyanka Sethi and Pooja Bihani
- Selection of Optimal Muscle Relaxants for Small Surgical Interventions in Children Nasibova EM*
- Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP) Block as a Sole Anesthetic for Inguinal Hernia Repair and for Postoperative Pain Management in Patients Undergoing Lower Abdominal Surgeries Venkatesh Murthy KT*
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports(ISSN:2641-5771)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN:2640-0820)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2638-115X)
- Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)
- International Journal of AIDS
- Immunology Clinics and Research