International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X)
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research in all areas of anesthesiology.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like lung or alveolar recruitment maneuver, robotic surgery, preanesthesia evaluation, pharmacology, intrathecal anesthesia, event of epidural anesthesia, aryngeal atresia, tracheal agenesis, tracheal atresia, softwares for hemodynamic monitoring, laryngeal mask airway (LMA), anesthesia-related machineries.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) accepts submissions in the field of anesthesiology across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X)
- Topical Anaesthesia for Cataract Surgery: A Promising Reality Rajat Mohan Shrivastava and Sanjiv Kumar Gupta*
- Corticosteroids as Adjuvants for Peripheral Nerve Blocks: A Mini Review Katarina Tomulic Brusich*
- Comparison of Modified Mallampati Test and Upper Lip Bite Test in Prediction of Difficult Endotracheal Intubation: A Prospective Study Reshma Balakrishnan1, Philip Mathew2* and Rosely Thomas1
- Virtual Centers and Pathways from the Brain and Spine: Immersive Stereoscopic System Jose Luis Mosso Vazquez* and Angelica Torres Morales
- Intraoperative Bradycardic Reactions During Facial and Oral Surgery in the Office: The Role of the Trigemino-Cardiac Reflex (TCR) Claudio Melloni*
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN: 2640-0847)
- Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports(ISSN: 2641-5771)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609)
- Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634)