Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) is an international peer reviewed scholarly journal whose primary aim is to dissemination and development of knowledge on all aspects of clinical trial design, management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance and data auditing methodologies.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) provide platform for knowledge exchange between experts in different disciplines related to clinical trials, and in turn advance this field of research. The journal has a broad coverage for articles are clinical trial methodology, traditional results papers, clinical trial design, conduct, decision analysis, synthesis, history, statistical methods, data management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance, data auditing methodologies, risk-benefit, cost-effectiveness, clinical or policy impact of all types of clinical trials and related medical research methodologies.
Submissions include interventional trials reports, evidence-based medical research reports, review reports, meta-analyses, health policies, observational studies, retrospective and prospective studies/commentaries, and other clinical studies. The journal operates a blind review policy and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts, thus providing faster access to clinical trial results.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
- Patient Engagement in Pharmaceutical Research and Development Wendy KD Selig and Bray Patrick-Lake*
- Does this Particular Child Need Psychotherapy? Susan Harter*
- Pre-Operative Anxiety in Patients at Tertiary Care Hospital, Peshawar, Pakistan Aurang Zeb*, Hammad, Muhammad Ali, Rifat Baig and Shakira Rahman
- Tropical Spastic Para Paresis Management - A New Hope Avinash Shankar*, Amresh Shankar and Anuradha Shankar
- Molecular Docking Based Analysis to Elucidate DNA 1,2-Phenylenediamine Schiff’s Base Derivative Interactions Promotes Chemotherapeutic Intervention Inass A Sadawe, Abdulathim AA Alshoushan, Nisreen H Meiqal, Salah M Bensaber, Anton Hermann and Abdul M Gbaj*
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- Immunology Clinics and Research
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)
- International Journal of AIDS