Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) is an international peer reviewed scholarly journal whose primary aim is to dissemination and development of knowledge on all aspects of clinical trial design, management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance and data auditing methodologies.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) provide platform for knowledge exchange between experts in different disciplines related to clinical trials, and in turn advance this field of research. The journal has a broad coverage for articles are clinical trial methodology, traditional results papers, clinical trial design, conduct, decision analysis, synthesis, history, statistical methods, data management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance, data auditing methodologies, risk-benefit, cost-effectiveness, clinical or policy impact of all types of clinical trials and related medical research methodologies.
Submissions include interventional trials reports, evidence-based medical research reports, review reports, meta-analyses, health policies, observational studies, retrospective and prospective studies/commentaries, and other clinical studies. The journal operates a blind review policy and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts, thus providing faster access to clinical trial results.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Favipiravir Trial Chinmoy K Bose*
- Informed Consent Procedure in Clinical Trials Promoted by the Hospital: Knowledge and Perceptions of Primary Care Physicians Gómez-Arbonés J, Salazar-Alarcon E, Solanilla-Puertolas M, Ortega-Bravo M, Vallez-Valero L, Schoenenberger-Arnaiz JA*
- The Quantile Zeid-G Family of Distributions by a Lambert-W Type Weight with Illustration to Bladder Cancer Patients Data Clement Boateng Ampadu*
- A Natural Nano Formulation for Eczema Cure Awad Mansour* and Ammar Mansour
- Daratumumab Before and After Haploidentical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Is the Right Strategy to Overcome Microenvironment Impact in Multiple Myeloma? Francesca Fazio, Luisa Quattrocchi, Luciano Fiori, Gianfranco Lapietra and Maria Teresa Petrucci*
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns