Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) is an international peer reviewed scholarly journal whose primary aim is to dissemination and development of knowledge on all aspects of clinical trial design, management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance and data auditing methodologies.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) provide platform for knowledge exchange between experts in different disciplines related to clinical trials, and in turn advance this field of research. The journal has a broad coverage for articles are clinical trial methodology, traditional results papers, clinical trial design, conduct, decision analysis, synthesis, history, statistical methods, data management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance, data auditing methodologies, risk-benefit, cost-effectiveness, clinical or policy impact of all types of clinical trials and related medical research methodologies.
Submissions include interventional trials reports, evidence-based medical research reports, review reports, meta-analyses, health policies, observational studies, retrospective and prospective studies/commentaries, and other clinical studies. The journal operates a blind review policy and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts, thus providing faster access to clinical trial results.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
- An Extensive Review of Sunscreen and Suntan Preparations” from “Journal of Clinical Trials & Research” Mironova TF*
- An Extensive Review of Sunscreen and Sun Tan Preparations AK Mohiuddin*
- Characterization of Probiotic Bacteria in Fish Sayyed Kamaleddin Allameh* and Reza Nahavandi
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency in Adults with Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus in Salmaniya Medical Complex - A Cross-Sectional Study Husain Taha Radhi*, Mahmood Alawainati*, Habib Anabi Habib, Rawdha Hameed Fardan, Riyadh Almerbati and Hasan Farook
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics(ISSN:2474-4646)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN:2640-0847)