Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scientific journal aims to publish high quality original articles of clinical and research importance in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard to exchange useful clinical information with peer review by eminent Otolaryngologists of repute in their respective fields. Topics covered include otolaryngology, otology, neurotology, bronchoesophagology, laryngology, rhinology, head and neck oncology and surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, pediatric otolaryngology, audiology, and speech pathology. Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Congenital Rubella Syndrome and Hearing Loss in Newborn: A Short Review Tulsi Sao and Attuluri Navya*
- Endoscopic Management of Intranasal Meningoceles and Meningoencephaloceles Carlos S Ruggeri*, Ana Laura Cajelli and Agustín Martínez Font
- The Music Therapy Maci Lucio*, Allamprese Paola and Tavolaro Mario
- Occupational Rhinitis in Agriculture Lucio Maci* and Mario Tavolaro
- Personal Stereos: Sound Pressure Levels, Habits and Auditory Symptoms in University Students Adriana Bender Moreira de Lacerda*, Lys Maria Allenstein Gondim, Líria Aparecida Stafim, Patrícia Arruda de Souza Alcarás, Débora Lüders and Jair Mendes Marques
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)