Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956)
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scientific journal aims to publish high quality original articles of clinical and research importance in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard to exchange useful clinical information with peer review by eminent Otolaryngologists of repute in their respective fields. Topics covered include otolaryngology, otology, neurotology, bronchoesophagology, laryngology, rhinology, head and neck oncology and surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, pediatric otolaryngology, audiology, and speech pathology. Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956)
- Molecular Identification of HPV Subtypes and Clinical Correlation in Patients with Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis from a University Hospital Guilherme Simas Do Amaral Catani*, Eduardo Sarolli and Evaldo Macedo
- Classification of Nasal Deviation Abdul RS Juratli*
- Underlay Myringoplasty made Easy by Three Step Modification - A Mini Review Shalabh Rastogi*
- Lobular Hemangioma of the Nasal Fossa. Clinical Case Golian Ignacio Matías*, López Moris Carlos and Curi Juan Ramón
- Prevalence of Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcus Isolated from School Children with Acute Pharyngotonsillitis: Reported from a Single Medical Center in Shangai Chiou-Sen Wu, Ming-Chun Li, Chyi-Sen Wu, Li-Rong Fang and Kong-Sang Wan*
- Advance Research on Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal
- Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry(ISSN: 2638-499X)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy