Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry(ISSN: 2638-499X)
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry(ISSN: 2638-499X) is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of oral cavity and its diagnosis.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry(ISSN: 2638-499X) is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of oral health and dental science. The Journal focuses on areas like dentistry, paediatric dentistry, community dentistry, geriatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral hygiene, oral epidemiology, oral health promotion, public health issues oral pathology, orthodontics, TMJ disorders, implantology, cariology, periodontology, epidemiology and health services research.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry(ISSN: 2638-499X) publishes vital information on the advances in oral health research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry(ISSN: 2638-499X)
- Confocal Laser Microscopic Images of In Vitro Cariogenic Biofilm and Resulted Demineralized Dentin Khairul Matin*, Thwe Zin Ei, Ryoko Otsuka, Ayako Okada, Kenichi Nebuka, Nobuhiro Hanada and Junji Tagami
- Double-Labeled Transgenic Mouse Model Facilitates Stem Cell Research Jin Zhang, Shu Li, Jake Chen and Qisheng Tu*
- An Introduction to Surgical Correction of Gingival Recessions Davi da Silva Barbirato*, Felipe Antonio de Souza Caminha and Mariana Fampa Fogacci
- Effectiveness of Direct Bite Raiser Onlays in Patients Affected By Temporomandibular Disorders: A Retrospective Observational Study R Ursini, F Agostini1*, L Giuliante, M Evangelista, C Lajolo and C Grippaudo
- Critical Issues in Periodontal Regeneration - A Review Aditi Ketan Bhavsar*, Shagufta Parween, Karthikeyan Varadhan and Munivenkatappa Lakshmaiah Venkatesh Prabhuji
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN: 2578-8892)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN: 2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology & Metabolism
- International Journal of Medical & Clinical Imaging(ISSN: 2573-1084)