Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)
- A Step to Far - The Cost of Societal Institutionalised Thinking? Wendy Thomson*
- How and Why Epileptic Seizures Occur in Spontaneous Cycles and How to Dismantle Epileptic Electric Fields and Prevent Cyclicality with Cranial Electrical Stimulation (CES)? Naisberg Yakov*
- Mental Stress: A Short Overview Devasis Ghosh*
- The Combination of Supportive Psychotherapy, Relaxation and Visualization Techniques with the Adjunctive Use of Clonidine in the Treatment of Claustrophobia Hani Raoul Khouzam*
- The Underlying Bio-Psychosocial Factors in Depressed Patients Exposed by Factor Analysis Wendy Thomson*
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)