Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136)
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136)
- Mood and Impulsiveness in Affective Deaf Syndrome Madeleine E.T. Zöller*, Erica Schütz, and Trevor Archer
- The Influence of Physical Exercise on Well-being and Health Trevor Archer*
- Self-Efficacy and Social Learning in Mental Health Care Jan Sitvast*
- Cranial Nerves Damage Due To Head Injury-A Review Bindal U*, Bindal P and Felicia Lee Yiik Bing
- The Future of Stupidity and Vice Versa James F Welles*
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN: 2637-7403)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956)
- Journal of Allergy Research
- Chemotherapy Research Journal
- Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment
- International Journal of Diabetes: Current Research