Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136)
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136)
- Mutual Connection between Significant Others and Psychopathology Wendy Thomson*
- The Idealization of Light Skin in Guam: A Descriptive Diagnostic of the Bleaching Syndrome vis-à-vis Asia/Pacific Islanders Ronald E Hall*
- Recent Advancements in Bipolar Disorder studies through Genomic, Epigenomic and Metagenomic Approaches Marianthi Logotheti*, Aristotelis Chatziioannou, Nikolaos Venizelos, Fragiskos Kolisis*
- A Recent Evolution of the “War Neurosis” Concept Saverio Tomasella*
- Review of “Homo stupiens” James F Welles*
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN: 2473-1943)
- Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry(ISSN: 2638-499X)
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN: 2578-8892)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy(ISSN: 2642-0392)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research