Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
The mission of Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) is to present the theoretical and experimental research in the emerging field of nanomedicine and nanotechnology.
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) is an international, online, peer-reviewed journal aims to publish the most latest advances in areas like molecular nanotechnology, nanosensors, nanoparticles, nanodrugs, drug delivery, nanomaterials, nanobiotechnology, nanobiopharmaceutics, nanoelectronics, nano-devices, nanorobotics bioavailability of nanomedicines, pharmacokinetics of nanomedicines, imaging, diagnostics, improved therapeutics, innovative biomaterials etc. Articles format include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
- Load-Dependent Muscle Efficiency, as Measured in Whole Muscles, Muscle Fibers, Myofibrils and Myosin Heads Haruo Sugi*
- Electrical Properties of Zn/Te Heterostructure Thin films for Switching Application Arora S* and Jaimini V
- Highly Sensitive Bacteriophage-Silver Nanoparticle Consortium for Enhanced Bacteriolysis of Multidrug Resistant Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica ser. typhi Verma KA*, Verma CV, Patel RS, Kumar V, Gangwar M and Yashpal M
- Relation of Falooda Ice Cream Loving with Bilirubin in Urine Muhammad Imran Qadir and Zubair Saleem*
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research(ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research(ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)