Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360)
Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360) is an international peer reviewed journal strives to publish high quality articles on emerging developments and supports current research in the field of genetics, molecular and cellular biology.
Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360) provides a forum for scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work in the emerging field of genetics and cell biology. This journal accepts articles from a broad variety of disciplines, such as molecular and cellular genetics, signal transduction, gene expression profiling, cell cycle regulation, cellular reprogramming, embryology, animal cloning, rDNA technology, population genetics, quantitative genetics, microbiology, developmental biology, bioinformatics, genome editing, systems biology, environmental and adaptive physiology, public health, as well as scientific education, in agricultural and medical/biomedical sciences.
Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Technical reports, Opinion and Hypothesis, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of genetics and cell biology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of this journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360)
- Linking Microbiota to Cancer Prognosis Kuo-Ping Chiu*
- Evidence for an Immunological Role of Mouse Primary Lung Epithelial Cells Mandavi Kumari and Rajiv K Saxena*
- Does Breast Cancer Exhibit the “Erythrocyte Associated Necrosis Factor” Already Hypothesize with Lung Cancer? Wilson IB Onuigbo*
- Debates on Stem Cell Research in Brazil: A Review of an Article Liliana Acero*
- Direct Reprogramming to Vascular Cells: A Mini-Review Marianna Tsifaki, Sophia Kelaini, Rachel Caines, Andrew Yacoub and Andriana Margariti*
- Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine
- Food & Nutrition: Current Research(ISSN: 2638-1095)
- Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research(ISSN: 2577-1388)
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics: Current Research
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections