Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360) is an international peer reviewed journal strives to publish high quality articles on emerging developments and supports current research in the field of genetics, molecular and cellular biology.
Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360) provides a forum for scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by an Open access platform for publishing their work in the emerging field of genetics and cell biology. This journal accepts articles from a broad variety of disciplines, such as molecular and cellular genetics, signal transduction, gene expression profiling, cell cycle regulation, cellular reprogramming, embryology, animal cloning, rDNA technology, population genetics, quantitative genetics, microbiology, developmental biology, bioinformatics, genome editing, systems biology, environmental and adaptive physiology, public health, as well as scientific education, in agricultural and medical/biomedical sciences.
Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Technical reports, Opinion and Hypothesis, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of genetics and cell biology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of this journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
- Antimicrobial Activity and Phytochemical Screening of Leaf and Bark of Blighia Sapida Ologundudu FA*, Obimakinde ET, Osunyemi OS and Akinnifesi OJ
- A Review of Breast Cancer in Men Mugala DD*
- Relationship Between Angiographic Coronary Slow Flow Phenomenon and Subfoveal Choroidal Thickness Batur Gonenc Kanar*, Ahmet Anil Sahin and Hatice Selen Kanar
- Effect of Season, Parity, Exotic Gene Level and Lactation Stage on Milk Yield and Composition Dereje Shibru*, Berhan Tamir, Firew Kasa and Gebeyehu Goshu
- Artificial Ultra-Violet (UV) B Light Exposure May be as Important as Vaccination Daniel L Clinciu, Cheng-Hsien Chen, Tzai-Shiuan Li, Neng-Wen Lo and Jyh-Cherng Ju*
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics(ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)