Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472)
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472) is open access, peer-reviewed journals founded by Min Li. The Journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research on the latest advances of cancer.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like cell and tumor biology, animal models, carcinogenesis, etiology, Recent developments in tumor therapy, Diagnostic and experimental pathology, cellular signalling and molecular biology, epidemiology, cancer stem cells, cancer-associated pathways, cancer therapies, and other cancer-related research.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472) accepts submissions in the field of cancer and biomedical sciences across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472)
- A Further Study of Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) with the Chemotherapy and Traditional Medicine: Report of 12 Cases George Zhu*, Fabio Musumeci, Peter Byrne, Deepti Gupta, Ekta Gupta and John Baer
- The Outcome of Radiotherapy (Rapid Arc) versus Supportive Care in Management of Inoperable Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients Not Amenable to Local Ablative Therapies Mounir A* and Nassar S
- Morphologic and Biochemical Criteria of Cell Death: Apoptosis and Necrosis Michel Goldberg*
- Post-Irradiation Verrucal Overgrowth Superimposed with Aspergillus Infection Shailja Chatterjee*
- The Spirituality among Cancer Patients at the National Cancer Society Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur A’dawiyah Ismail*, Fariza Md Sham, Najah Nadiah Amran and Faizah Mohd Zaki
- Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry(ISSN: 2638-499X)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy
- Journal of Allergy Research
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN: 2637-7403)