International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Pro. Mario Barbagallo.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on cutting edge research all aspects of epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, management, complications and prevention of diabetes.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard in the fields of diabetes research.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) publishes original clinical and translational articles concerned with all aspects of type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, Lipid disorders, Metabolic disorders, Osteoporosis, metabolic and integrative physiological approaches, peripheral and central regulatory pathways of carbohydrate, Interdisciplinary practices in endocrinology, Cardiovascular and metabolic risk, Aging research, Obesity, Psychosomatic research, Behavioral medicine.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of diabetes. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Anti-Diabetic Medication Cost of Type 2 Diabetic Patients at Tertiary Center in Malaysia Salwa Selim Ibrahim Abougalambou*, Ayman S Abougalambou and Nahid Osman Ahmed
- Insulin Initiation: Challenges for Low-Middle-Income Countries Mungrue K*
- Studies on the Fear of Disease Progression, Emotion Distress and Quality of Life Associated with Diabetic Prostate Cancer Patients Tse-Chou Cheng, Yuan-Ping Chang, Yi-Hua Lee and De-Chih Lee*
- Effective of Multicomponent Intervention on Visceral Adiposity Kripa Angeline*
- Stroke Visor: Evolutionary Application of Volumetric Impedance Phase Shift Spectroscopy in Early Detection of Stroke Divya R and Rajajeyakumar M*
- Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research