Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646)
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646) is an open access, peer-review journal publishing papers of high quality on the biological aspects of stem cell research.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646) is an authoritative source for prompt communication of original and innovative research findings on basic translational and clinical research into stem cell therapeutics. The Journal covers basic and translational research in areas like stem cells, including embryonic stem cells, tissue-specific stem cells, cancer stem cells, developmental studies, stem cell genomes, Cell Targeting, Gene Therapy, Hematopoiesis, Immunotherapy.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646) publishes vital information on the advances in stem cell research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646)
- May Growth Hormone be Useful for Regenerative Therapies With Stem Cells? Jesús Devesa* and Pablo Devesa
- The Effect of a Multidisciplinary Approach of the Patient Elisabeth van der Gulik*
- Initiatives, which Contribute to a Better Health Care System? Elisabeth van der Gulik*
- Cancer Subclones Derived from the Patients Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Tumor Stem Cells for the Screening of Personalized Antitumor Immunotherapy and Chemotherapy Shengwen Calvin Li* and Norman N Ge
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research
- International Journal of AIDS