Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics is an open access, peer-review journal publishing papers of high quality on the biological aspects of stem cell research. Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics is an authoritative source for prompt communication of original and innovative research findings on basic translational and clinical research into stem cell therapeutics. The Journal covers basic and translational research in areas like stem cells, including embryonic stem cells, tissue-specific stem cells, cancer stem cells, developmental studies, stem cell genomes, Cell Targeting, Gene Therapy, Hematopoiesis, Immunotherapy. Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics publishes vital information on the advances in stem cel research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal. Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics
- Paracrine Effect of Skeletal Muscle-Derived Stem Cell Transplantation: The Case of Peripheral Nerve Long-Gap Injury Therapy Tetsuro Tamaki*
- Osteogenic Differentiation of Skeletal Muscle-Derived Multipotent Stem Cells In A Murine Model of Tibial Bone Fracture Yoshiyasu Uchiyama, Tetsuro Tamaki*, Maki Masuda and Joji Mochida
- Application of Chondrocyte Sheets for Cartilage Regeneration Eriko Toyoda, Sato Masato*, Takumi Takahashi, Miki Maehara and Joji Mochida
- Cell-assisted Lipotransfer for the Correction of Facial Aging and Facial Contour Deformities Joel A. Aronowitz, Ryan A. Lockhart*, Cloe S. Hakakian and Zoe Birnbaum
- Quality Control Considerations for Clinical Use of Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) Based Therapies in the United States Ryan A. Lockhart, Cloe S. Hakakian, Zoe Birnbaum and Joel A. Aronowitz
- Differentiation to Neural-Like Cells – A Potential Application of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine Theories Lijun Qiao, Lingbo Hou, Aili Lu, Mei Feng, Caiwen Qian, Tongxiang Lin*, Jun Zhang* and Yuanqi Zhao*