Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634) is an international, scientific, open access journal founded by Massimo Fioranelli. This Journal is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on cardiovascular disease specialists and internists with a subspecialty in cardiology throughout the world.
Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634) aims to publish original basic and clinical research on all aspects of cardiovascular disease. The journal provides a platform for the international dissemination of new knowledge in cardiology and cardiovascular science. Features report on Systemic hypertension, Acute Coronary Syndromes, Arrhythmias, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Congenital Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Infection, Myocardial Infarction, Pathology, Peripheral Vessels, Public Health, Stroke, Thrombosis, Valvular Disease, Valvular heart disease, and Cardiomyopathy.
Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of cardiology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal-of-Cardiology-and-Diagnostics-Research(ISSN:2639-4634)
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in Dilated Cardiomyopthy with Severe LV Dysfunction: A Pilot Study of 10 Year Follow-Up Marita GK*, PLN Kapardhi and Shailesh R Singhi
- Population Drinking and Gender Gap in Cardiovascular Mortality in Europe Razvodovsky YE* and Kandrychyn SV
- A Strategy for the Prevention of Relapse of Heart Failure in a Post-Peripartum Cardiomyopathy Pregnancy James D Fett*
- No Mother Should Die of Peripartum Cardiomyopathy James D Fett*
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
- Immunology Clinics and Research
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)