Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609)
Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Prof. Toshiyuki Yamamoto. The main aim of the journal is to bring together a large network of specialists from all over the world pertaining to dermatology and address global issues affecting patient health and care.
Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609) provides a forum for dermatologists and scientists involved in clinical dermatology and skin biology. The journal strives to publish highest quality manuscripts under a broad scope of topics like immunodermatology, phototherapy, laser medicine, Mohs micrographic surgery, cosmetic surgery or dermatopathology.
Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609) accept Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of dermatology.
Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609)
- Research of Thiol-Disulphide Balance in Patients with Pityriasis Rosea Ayşe Akbas*, Fadime Kilinc, Sertaç Şener, Akın Aktas, Murat Ahsuk and Ozcan Erel
- Cutaneous Thickness-Age and Gender Influence: Review of Ultrasound Measurements Ali Rajabi-Estarabadi*, Isabella Camacho and Keyvan Nouri
- Summative Review for Platelet Rich Plasma Combined with a Collagen Scaffold, Measuring in-vivo and in-vitro Wound Healing Effects Aaron J. Tabor* and Robert S. Kellar
- Analyzes of Changes on Skin by Aging Meltem Kurus*
- Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373)
- Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646)
- Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports
- Oncology Clinics & Research