Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Prof. Toshiyuki Yamamoto. The main aim of the journal is to bring together a large network of specialists from all over the world pertaining to dermatology and address global issues affecting patient health and care.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) provides a forum for dermatologists and scientists involved in clinical dermatology and skin biology. The journal strives to publish highest quality manuscripts under a broad scope of topics like immunodermatology, phototherapy, laser medicine, Mohs micrographic surgery, cosmetic surgery or dermatopathology.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) accept Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of dermatology.
Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Phakomatosis Pigmentovascularis Type II: Case Report Maqsood A, Butt G*and Hussain I
- Comparison of Efficacy and Safety of Q-Switched Nd:Yag (532 nm) Laser Versus Cryotherapy in the Treatment of Solar Lentigines in Fitzpatrick Skin Type-Iv Rafat M2, Shaukat S*, Afzal A, Zahoor M1, Butt B, Hussain I and Ahmad TJ
- Evaluation of the Results of Treatment of Appendicle Peritonitis in Children Operated with Laparoscopic and Traditional Methods Kobilov EE*
- Natal Teeth Associated with Riga-Fede disease (Sublingual Traumatic Disease/Traumatic Lingual Ulceration): Literature Review and Case Report Valderrama-Iracheta L*, Hernández-Trejo KE and Rosales-Solis GM
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Spine Diseases