Food & Nutrition: Current Research(ISSN: 2638-1095)
Food & Nutrition: Current Research(ISSN: 2638-1095) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scientific journal aims to publish high quality original articles on the latest advances on basic and clinical nutrition and food sciences.
Food & Nutrition: Current Research(ISSN: 2638-1095) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard to exchange the latest results from research on human nutrition. Topics covered include Food Microbiology, Food Safety, Clinical Nutrition , Consumer Choice, Diets and Diseases , Eating Disorders , Food Chemistry, Food Conservation and Preparation, Food Packaging, Food Processing Technology, Food Safety and Hygiene, Food Science and Technology, Malnutrition, Maternal and Infant Nutrition , Metabolism and Nutrition Physiology, Nutrient Metabolism, Nutrition and Immunology, Obesity. Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers.
Submitted articles to the Food & Nutrition: Current Research(ISSN: 2638-1095) are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor. Food & Nutrition: Current Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Food & Nutrition: Current Research(ISSN: 2638-1095)
- Sources of Aflatoxin Exposure in Kisumu County, Kenya MI Obade*, P Andang’o, C Obonyo and F Lusweti
- Enzymatic Synthesis DE sn2-Monoacylglycerols: A Mini-Review Paz Garcia-Garcia, Sonia Moreno-Perez, Jose M. Guisan and Gloria Fernandez-Lorente*
- Wheat Straw Biomass and its Anatomical Characteristics SeyedHamidreza Ghaffar1* SeyedHamidreza Ghaffar*
- Pushing HSI to the Limit for the Quantification of Peanut Traces in Bulk Powder Foods Pilar Barreiro*, Belén Diezma, Teresa R. Cuadrado Dominguez, Inés María López-Calleja, Lourdes Lleó, Ana Herrero-Langreo, Puneet Mishra, Satyabrata Ghosh, Eva Cristina Correa, Teresa García, Nathalie Gorretta, SitiNurHidayah Mohamad, Pablo Delgado Sánchez, Facundo Ruiz, Christophe B.Y. Cordell, Douglas N. Rutled, Jean Michel Roger, Rosario Martínde Santos and Margarita Ruiz-Altisent
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360)
- Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research(ISSN: 2577-1388)
- Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670)
- International Journal of Fungal Genetics and Biology