Advances in Vaccines and Vaccination Research
Advances in Vaccines & Vaccination Research is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers outlining latest advances on basic and clinical aspects of vaccines and immunization. Advances in Vaccines & Vaccination Research is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal reporting laboratory and clinical vaccine research on a wide range of topics like vaccines, vaccine development, immunology mechanisms, animal models for immunologic diseases, viral immunology, immunopathogenesis, vaccine development and efficacy evaluation, immune responses to vaccines, vaccine technology, history of vaccinology and immunopathology.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal.
The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor. Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Advances in Vaccines and Vaccination Research
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Agents are Urgently Needed in China Yun-Qiao Li and Xuan Guo*
- Adult Immunisation Shamila Hamid*
- Issues in Access to Vaccines in Developing Countries Balasubramaniam KV*
- Screening of BCG Vaccine Efficacy among Healthy Vaccinated Adults in Khartoum, Sudan Babbiker MTG*, Fatima MS, Fairouz AM, Rofida AY, Safaa AM, Sulafa RA and Maysa IM
- Chicken Eggs - A Source of Antibodies Alternative to Mammal Thankamani Kumaran and Thavasimuthu Citarasu*