Advances in Vaccines and Vaccination Research
Advances in Vaccines & Vaccination Research is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers outlining latest advances on basic and clinical aspects of vaccines and immunization. Advances in Vaccines & Vaccination Research is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal reporting laboratory and clinical vaccine research on a wide range of topics like vaccines, vaccine development, immunology mechanisms, animal models for immunologic diseases, viral immunology, immunopathogenesis, vaccine development and efficacy evaluation, immune responses to vaccines, vaccine technology, history of vaccinology and immunopathology.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal.
The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor. Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Advances in Vaccines and Vaccination Research
- The Importance of Using ZOUSH Ointment in Burn Wound Infection Treatments Meskini M, Ghorbani M and Esmaeili D*
- Medicinal Plants used in Traditional Medicine by Ethiopians: A Review Article Tesfahuneygn G* and Gebreegziabher G
- Liver Transaminases Determination among HIV Seropositve on INH (isoniazid) Prophylaxis Ikpeama OJ*, Adimabua OP, Abubakar H, Ikpeama CA, Ikpeama CJ, Osazuwa IO, Andrew IE, Jacob O, Paulastella NN, Nnanna II, Bello AK, Uchechi OJ and Franklin O
- Prevalence of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis in Sokoto Metropolis John IO*, Mariam ON, Adimabua OP, Anthonia IC, JOY IC, Osazuwa IO, Andrew IE, Jacob O, Paulastella NN, Nnanna II, Mokwe GC, Uchechi OJ, Otugeme F and Muazu M
- Enlightenments to a Model of Humoral and Cellular Effects of Stress Shimon-Hophy M* and Avtalion RR