Prof. Bradley B. Keller
Dr. Keller was recruited to the University of Louisville School of Medicine as the Kosair Charities Chair and Director of Pediatric Heart Research in the Cardiovascular Innovation Institute and senior member of the Division of Pediatric Cardiology, which provides congenital heart care to children and adults with acquired pediatric and congenital heart disease. Dr. Keller provides both outpatient and inpatient pediatric cardiology subspecialty care. Dr. Keller also serves a leadership role within the Department of Pediatrics as the Vice Chair for Research.
|Research Interest :
Cardiovascular Developmental Biology, Biomechanics, Tissue Engineering, Stem Cells applied to the cardiovascular system.
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures
- Journal of Clinical Trials & Research
- Ophthalmology Clinics & Research
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy
- International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research
- International Journal of AIDS