Dr. Junpeng Wang received his Ph.D from State Key Laboratories of Agro-biotechnology at China Agricultural University in 2008. He became an instructor at Henan University from 2008 to 2009. He was a post-doctoral fellow at Tufts University from 2010 to 2012 and was promoted to Scientist III in 2013. He became an associated professor at Translational Medical Center of Huaihe Hospital at Henan University and was an adjunct Scientist at Tufts University since 2015.
|Research Interest :
Dr. Wang’s research has focused on effect of nutrients, phytochemicals, exercise, and functional food on immune function and inflammatory responses, T-cell mediated autoimmune diseases, and host resistance to infection in human and animal models.
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics(ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections