Dr. Senjam Sunil Singh is an Assistant Professor, Biochemistry, Manipur University, India. He received his PhD from the same University. After his nine years of teaching in the College, he joins the University. He got the DBT Oversea Associateship and under the same program he did his post-doctoral research training at one of the renowned research laboratory under Prof. Tzi Bun Ng, CUHK. He is a regular contributor of research articles in his area and as reviewer for some peer research journals. At present he is working on protein biochemistry, especially purification and biochemical characterization of plant lectins. His area of research interest includes Lectin Biochemistry, Enzyme Biotechnology and Immunology. Currently he resides in Manipur, India along with his wife and two lovely children.
|Research Interest :
a. Lectin biochemistry, b. Enzyme biotechnology, c. Immunology.
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research(ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research(ISSN:2638-1095)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics(ISSN:2641-7561)