Dr. El Hadji Seydou Mbaye was born in 1978 in Kaolack a region of Senegal. During 2008-2013, he earned his PhD in Biology and Human Pathologies with the collaboration of the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) /WHO, Lyon (France); 2006-2007 : Master of Life and Health, Specialty Biology of microorganisms, Virology in Louis Pasteur University of Strasbourg (France); 2005-2006 : Master of Life and Health, option of Immunophysiopathology in Louis Pasteur University of Strasbourg (France); 2004-2005 : License of Biochemistry in Louis Pasteur University of Strasbourg (France); 2002-2004 : General Degree in Sciences and Technologies in University of METZ (France).
|Research Interest :
Women genital sphere infections, Cancer, Viruses, Immunology, Pesticides and cancer, Microbiology, Human Bio-banking, Vaccines and Vaccination Program.
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)