My name is Muhammad Luqman Bin Nordin. I am qualified from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK) in 2014 as a first batch with Bachelor's degree in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Later, in 2017, I attained a Master of Veterinary Science in the field of Pharmacology and Toxicology. I have an experienced as a locum in small animal clinic for 2 years during my postgraduate time. In 2017, I joined Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan as a lecturer. I teaches throughout many veterinary undergraduate course from 1st year to 5th year with cross department. Apart of that I have been appointed as advisor for Veterinary student’s association at the Faculty level.
|Research Interest :
My research interest focus in the area of ethopharmacology, toxicology and oncology, involving in vitro and in vivo studies.
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism