N.B.Prakash is a native of India and has lived in Tamilnadu, Tirunelveli District since 1979. Since 2002 N.B.Prakash was appointed as Lecturer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department at National Engineering College, K.R.Nagar, Kovilpatti, Tamilnadu and has been promoted to Assistant Professor (Senior Grade) on June 2008 and then to Associate Professor by July 2013. N.B.Prakash received his Bachelor’s degree (B.E) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai by the year 2000 and has obtained his Master’s degree (M.E) in Applied Electronics from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai by the year 2002. N.B.Prakash completed his research program (Information and Communication Engineering) by June 2018 under Anna University, Chennai in the area of Medical Image Processing. N.B.Prakash has more than 16 years of teaching experience and has published many papers in the reputed national and international journals and conferences. N.B.Prakash as Associate NCC Officer since 2009 has led him to a number of volunteer opportunities and community development and plays different leadership roles and became a role model for the young budding student’s community.
|Research Interest :
The area of specialization includes medical image analysis and diagnosis, pollution performance analysis in insulators and bushings of transformers etc.
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)