Andrey Nikolaevych Belousov graduate from Kharkov Medical Institute in 1988. Doctor of Medicine degree on speciality - An¬esthesiology and Intensive Care since 2004. The title dissertation: “Extracorporal hemocorrection using magnet-controlled sorbent in intensive therapy of intoxication syndromes in patients with hepatopancreatoduodenales dis¬eases”. Author a new medecine products – nanotechnology preparations based on magnetite nanoparticles (Fe3O4) of the size 6-12 nm (www.nanolab.com.ua): the peroral form - Micromage-B (the biologically active additive officially registration in Ukraine); Magnet-controlled sorbent brand of MCS-B for extracorporal detoxication of biological liquids (officially registration in Ukraine and was allowed for medical practice); NanoBiocorrector for intravenous application – ICNB (intracorporal nanosorbent). A.N. Belousov is author new method of extracorporal hemocorrection using magnet-controlled sor¬bent (MCS-B).
|Research Interest :
Nanomedicine, Intensive Care, An¬esthesiology, Transfusiology.
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)
- Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation