Maryna Neborachko is a certified endocrinologist with more than 10 years of clinical experience in primary health care system and research institutions (in particular, as a research fellow of the Ukrainian Scientifically Practical Centre of Endocrine Surgery and Transplantation of Endocrine Organs and Tissues, MoH of Ukraine). Holds MD degree from the Ukrainian National Medical University named after O.O.Bogomolets (Kyiv, Ukraine); passed an observership at the Department of Internal Medicine at the General Hospital of Salzburg, a program of the Open Medical Institute (OMI) by The American Austrian Foundation (Salzburg, Austria). Maryna also holds MBA from Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, Kyiv, Ukraine (the theme of diploma “Organization of health care system for patients with diabetes mellitus in private sector”). The main area of scientific interests – heart rate variability in patients with different stages of diabetic nephropathy. The main area of current expertise – digital health solutions for diabetes mellitus management.
|Research Interest :
She also takes an active part in activities of Ukrainian Diabetic Federation and International Diabetes Federation.
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)