Dr. Mohammed Amanullah
Born at Hyderabad, India, in the year 1964, completed his Masters in Biochemistry from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Indiain the year 1986 and was awarded aDoctorate in Biotechnology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India in the year 2005. Extensively experienced in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate medical students. Also involved in research with 25 publications to his credit.
|Research Interest :
Current research interest includes metabolic effects of various diets in sustainable use of different drugs.
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research(ISSN: 2577-1388)
- Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360)
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics: Current Research