Dr. Mohammed Amanullah
Born at Hyderabad, India, in the year 1964, completed his Masters in Biochemistry from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Indiain the year 1986 and was awarded aDoctorate in Biotechnology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India in the year 2005. Extensively experienced in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate medical students. Also involved in research with 25 publications to his credit.
|Research Interest :
Current research interest includes metabolic effects of various diets in sustainable use of different drugs.
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics(ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research(ISSN:2642-0449)