She is a Professor in Cardiology at Tunis ElManar University, Tunisia. She obtained my diploma in echocardiographic imaging at Amiens, France , with further European accreditations. She is a Member of the Tunisian society of cardiology and cardiovascular surgery and a member of the European Association of cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI). She is an active member in the Tunisian working group of echocardiography and in the general secretariat of the organization committee of the French days of cardiovascular imaging.
|Research Interest :
Her research interests include diagnostic imaging in cardiology (Strain imaging, 3D echocardiography, magnetic resonance imaging). She had demonstrated a particular interest to cardiomyopathies, heart failure and resynchronization. She is studying the application of using magnetic resonance technique in a tunisian population with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Oncology Clinics & Research
- International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research
- Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics
- Journal of Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports