Dr. Bong-Soo Kim is Associate Professor, Director of spinal surgery, and Director of Minimally Invasive Spinal fellowship program at Temple University, Lewis Katz School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is certified both American Board of Neurological Surgery and Korean Board of Neurological Surgery. He is an Executive member of Spine Committee, World Federation of Neurological Societies.
|Research Interest :
Developing minimally invasive endoscopic techniques for addressing a multitude of spinal conditions.
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- International Journal of Diabetes:Current Research
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)