Dr. Bong-Soo Kim is Associate Professor, Director of spinal surgery, and Director of Minimally Invasive Spinal fellowship program at Temple University, Lewis Katz School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is certified both American Board of Neurological Surgery and Korean Board of Neurological Surgery. He is an Executive member of Spine Committee, World Federation of Neurological Societies.
|Research Interest :
Developing minimally invasive endoscopic techniques for addressing a multitude of spinal conditions.
- Chemotherapy Research Journal
- Archive of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN: 2473-1943)
- Journal of Allergy Research
- Advance Research on Alzheimers & Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research: Well-being, Empowerment and Affective Profiles
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics