Dr. Bong-Soo Kim is Associate Professor, Director of spinal surgery, and Director of Minimally Invasive Spinal fellowship program at Temple University, Lewis Katz School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is certified both American Board of Neurological Surgery and Korean Board of Neurological Surgery. He is an Executive member of Spine Committee, World Federation of Neurological Societies.
|Research Interest :
Developing minimally invasive endoscopic techniques for addressing a multitude of spinal conditions.
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)