Dr. Bong-Soo Kim is Associate Professor, Director of spinal surgery, and Director of Minimally Invasive Spinal fellowship program at Temple University, Lewis Katz School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is certified both American Board of Neurological Surgery and Korean Board of Neurological Surgery. He is an Executive member of Spine Committee, World Federation of Neurological Societies.
|Research Interest :
Developing minimally invasive endoscopic techniques for addressing a multitude of spinal conditions.
- Advance Research on Alzheimers & Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Rheumatology Research
- Journal of Occupational Health & Research
- International Journal of Medical & Clinical Imaging(ISSN: 2573-1084)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases & Research
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN: 2473-1943)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal