Dr. Alexander E. Berezin has received PhD in 1994 in the State Medical University of Zaporozhye (Ukraine). He is currently working as a Professor of Medicine in the State Medical University of Zaporozhye (Ukraine). His research goals are fundamental study of biological markers, the development of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation. Based on this research and training in heart failure he has received several awards and honors. He has published 850 papers and more in reputed journals, 27 books/chapters and has been serving as an editorial board member of repute.
|Research Interest :
His research interest includes the fundamental study of biological markers of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, heart failure, diabetes mellitus, obesity, endothelial dysfunction, microvesicles, stem cells, the implementation of visualization procedures and percutaneous cardiovascular interventions, the development of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation, especially in the field affected heart failure and coronary artery disease, improving knowledge in vascular biology and regenerative medicine.
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2380-5609)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN:2640-0820)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports(ISSN:2641-5771)
- Immunology Clinics and Research