Dr. Tetsuya Higuchi, M.D., Ph.D.
He was graduated from Tokyo Medical and Dental University and received MD in 1994 and entered in the department of dermatology there (Prof. Kiyoshi Nishioka). He received PhD in basic immunology under the supervision of Prof. Takeshi Tsubata in 2001. He also trained in skin immunology under the supervision of Prof. Stephan Grabbe at Muenster University as a Humboldt Foundation fellow. Since 2013, he has been the director of the Department of Dermatology at Toho University Sakura Medical Center.
|Research Interest :
Clinical Dermatology, autoantibody production, drug eruption, psoriasis, skin immunology
- Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Oncology Clinics & Research
- International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures