|Tapan K Chaudhuri*, Tushar K Chowdhury, Tandra R Chaudhuri, Taposh K Chowdhury and Bulu R Chowdhury|
|Corresponding Author: Chaudhuri TK, Hampton, Virginia, USA|
|Received: February 26, 2018; Accepted: March 18, 2019; Published: May 30, 2019;|
|Citation: Chaudhuri TK, Chowdhury TK, Chaudhuri TR, Chowdhury TK & Chowdhury BR. (2019) Mechanism of Action of Worship, Prayer and Meditation in Cancer Treatment - Electromagnetic Energy of the Human Mind. J Cancer Sci Treatment, 1(2): 47-48.|
|Copyrights: ©2019 Chaudhuri TK, Chowdhury TK, Chaudhuri TR, Chowdhury TK & Chowdhury BR. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.|
There is ample evidence in the literature of the beneficial effect of worship, prayer and meditation (WPM) on the recovery from cancer and other medical illnesses [1-3].
We report here a case of a 40 year old male who had one month history of headache and seizure secondary to a small pea-size tumor in the left frontal lobe of his brain without any evidence of metastases as revealed by the CT scan. He refused all conventional medical treatment. Instead he resorted to spiritual therapy – daily worship, prayer and meditation (WPM). Following three months of this spiritual therapy, a repeat CT scan revealed partial regression of the brain tumor from pea-size to pin-head size with improvement of headache and seizure.
However, the mechanism of action of WPM on the positive effect on medical illnesses including cancer was unknown until now. The people attributed this beneficial effect of WPM on recovery from medical illness including cancer to ‘medical miracle’. We propose that the beneficial effect of WPM on positive outcome from medical illness including cancer is a therapeutic effect mediated through Electromagnetic Radiation emanating from the Human Mind (EMR-hm) during WPM .
The spiritual research, meditational research and near-death experience research conducted by a team of scientists, doctors and divine mentor led them to theorize the existence of Electromagnetic Radiation of the human mind (EMR-hm) or Electromagnetic Energy of the human mind (EME-hm) .
The EME-hm or EMR-hm works on the principles of particle physics and quantum mechanics. It also works wirelessly like the EMR of the smart phones, texting, router and Wi-Fi. The electric current flowing through the neurons in the magnetic field of the brain generates the EMR or EME.
These authors have characterized the EMR-hm as non-ionizing radiation which falls in the same region of the EME spectrum as the EMR of iPhone, router, Wi-Fi and texting. The discovery of EME-hm holds infinite promise in developing new technology and product in detecting the EMR-hm and how it varies with the positive and negative actions of the human. There exists the need for fabricating an instrument that can detect measure and quantitate the intensity of EMR-hm at basal state and its rise and fall with and without WPM.
The EME-hm can be expressed by the following equation:
E-hm=M-hm × V-hm squared
E-hm=Energy of human mind
M-hm=Mass of human mind assuming
Mind is the atom of consciousness
V-hm=Velocity of human mind
Every second of human life, EME flows through human mind. With WPM, this EMR or EME increases in intensity thus causing beneficial effect on the recovery from illness – in this case regression of brain tumor.
In conclusion the knowledge of EME-hm would be of great benefit to humankind in understanding the mechanism of therapeutic action of worship, prayer and meditation in recovery from cancer and other medical illnesses.
1. Ismail A, Sham FM, Amran NN, Zaki FM (2019) The spirituality among cancer patients at the National Cancer Society, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. J Cancer Sci Treat 1: 27-30.
2. Dusek JA, Sherwood JB, Friedman R, Myer P, Bethea CF, et al. (2002) Study of the therapeutic effects of intercessory prayer (STEP): Study design and research methods. Am Heart J 143: 577-584.
3. Bonadonna R (2003) Meditation’s impact on chronic illness. Holist Nurs Pract 17: 309-319.
4. Chaudhuri TK, Chowdhury Tushar K, Chaudhuri TR, Chowdhury Taposh K, Chowdhury BR (2017) Electromagnetic Energy of the Human Mind. Createspace.
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health